I need alot of help...

I dont know what I have but there is a HARD red bump on my boob, it is hot, really tender and has what I thought were fang marks from a spider. But I went to my DD's doctor and they said its not a spider bite, they arent sure what it is...but its NOT a spider bite. And she sent me home. Well I was looking at it today because I am curious, and I was picking at what I thought was a fang mark and it started shooting puss out of it...and them I squeezed it and the other one burst too, with a TON of puss. What could this be? Should I go to the ER...I dont know if this makes a difference but I also have a hard lump on my side that has been there for a few months. I am 16 weeks pregnant if this could be causing it...??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• Id say go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• I suggest seeing a dermatologist if your ob/gyn can't help you.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Never heard of it, so don't think pregnancy is the cause. I'd second the get it looked at again: pus is never good
    cocoamug

Answer by cocoamug at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Why ask twice in a row
    Anonymous

• It could be a cyst, my sister gets them all the time. But i would get it checked out just to be sure. You never mess around with something like that. Hope its nothing serious hun, good luck .   :)

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Your doctor could have misdiagnosed it and it could be a spider or other insect bite. I would seek another opinion.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009