What the heck???? Phantom posting...

What the heck is wrong with people on here? I just put a post under the "Just for Fun" category and then some anonymous person just made some snide comment about it should be under another category and then threatened to "report it for being posted under the wrong category..." and then suddenly my post is gone! What the heck?
Have you had this problem? I don't understand what some people's problem is...why do they feel the need to patrol and control what posts are listed?
I see many posts under "Just for fun" about morbid or personal things and I don't have a problem with it.
There was NOTHING wrong with my posting (although it could have been political/current events)
Does anyone else have these problems? .... and why anonymous? If you have something to criticize, then why not do it bold-faced?
Trolls? Is that what you're called?

I thought this was a site where you could address just about anything. What gives?

Cantstandya

Asked by Cantstandya at 11:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can call them trolls, I just call them cowards. lol
    Anonymous

• its always easy to hide behind ANON- I choose to go anon sometimes, not because what I say is rude, but because I like privicy- but geeze some people need to get a life.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• popcornHere we go again...

Anonymous

• Yes, I know we've all heard it before, but for cryin out loud, if you don't want to participate in a question/blog then don't...it's that easy. Why be so rude and controlling?!
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 11:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I wasn't the one who reported you. I just got here and we went through this yesterday. I can state my opinion, right? Or do you just get to bitch and complain?
    Anonymous

• An anonymous user added an answer to your CafeMom question "77,000 PA State employees workign w/out paychecks".

Answer:
    This isnt current events this would be just for fun . gah

Answer:
    No, this is news. Actual news. I figured it would get more attention under this category

Answer:
    I didnt say it wasnt news but there is a section for this stuff .
    No need to put it here .
    I dont care to see your drama stuff.
    You didnt even ask a question so maybe ill report it for being a non question and in the wrong section ,

....if you don't care to see the drama, then don't read it!
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 11:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm not directing at you...I have to say though, I often have the same sentiment about this stuff.
    When everyone and their mother post anon - then it's hard to tell who said what.

Everyone gets to bitch.
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 11:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009