My DD seems to prefer Organic milk to Non-Organic. I'm not sure why? Has anyone experienced this?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 11:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried organic milk once when it was at a promotion price and that stuff IS noticably better than regular milk.. I'm a big milk drinker, so I can see why he likes it better.. Unfortunately, we can't afford organic, so any milk is good for me.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I guess I should have taste tested them both, but I hate milk... lol Thank you!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Your welcome..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Organic milk is rich and creamy. I haven't had milk since I was a kid, but I buy organic occasionally and will have a small glass a day. The expiration is like 3 or so weeks. It is nice to give my bones some calcium which I haven't my whole life. You may decide milk isn't so bad if you taste it.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 12:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2009