does anyone else have a baby that has a very hard time sleeping, mine just fidgets and rolls over constantly all nite long. The poor thing is so uncomfortable.

katyg66

Asked by katyg66 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies at an early age never really "Sleep Like A Baby". They seem so uncomfortable constantly grunting, moving, fidgeting, etc. I used to sleep in the same room as my infant, but, had to leave b/c his/her noises kept me from getting a solid sleep. I was constantly up checking on them anticipating them to wake up. I don't know you child's age, but, if he/she is a very young baby, this restless sleep is quite normal.
    Anonymous

• try swaddling your baby. My 2nd one was very restless until I started swaddling him tight. He is 18 months now and still like to be right, tight next to someone as he sleeps or wrapped up in his blanket.
    Anonymous