Does anyone know anything about the website zoig.com? I came across a profile my husband made on there while searching for something else and have never heard of it before.

I was trying to find something that he posted on one of his forums and couldn't remember where it was so I searched by his screenname and came across his profile on this site. He's in Iraq, so he isn't here to ask about it....

JDsWifey

Asked by JDsWifey at 11:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It appears to be porn.
    Anonymous

• Desc is "Real amateurs, user submitted amateur photos and adult videos. Join the free amateur community and submit your nude photos & videos."
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i looked its were u can post anview porn ijust hope he aint posting anthat hes just viewing
    Anonymous

• it is a porn site.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Mrs. JD, since he is overseas, I wouldn't be too upset as long as his profile doesn't show himself or state he is "looking" for someone. Men will be men and since he doesn't have you near him, I suppose he is taking care of business on his own. Maybe try sending him some personal photos of you to his private email? Just a thought!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• To Heidi70: I know that he has "needs", and I send him pics and video of me quite frequently, so it's not that he can't look at me. I don't care if he watches porn, it just seemed odd that he had a profile on a site that I didn't know anything about.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• By the way, he made this profile before he was deployed...I just never knew anything about it until tonight. Thanks everyone for your answers.

JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Have you mentioned it to him yet? (I know his overseas but I've spoken to friends in Iraq on the phone, so I wasn't sure if you've been able to speak to him or when.) I totally understand how you must feel about this, especially since he made the profile before he left. Do you know when he created the profile? IMO, I think you should gently discuss your concerns with him in a non-confrontational manner and see what he says. Tell him you don't mind him watching porn but you're just wondering why the profile and the creation date. You seem like a very open-minded person and I'm sure he knows and respects that about you. I guess all I can recommend is to keep the lines of communication open. Otherwise, it may fester in your mind and drive you nuts. I'm sure it's probably all innocent "man" stuff but still, you have a right and need to know. I hope this helps. Really, I do.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No, I haven't mentioned it to him yet. I want to get more information before I decide whether it's a problem or no big deal. He already knows that I'm okay with watching porn and we even talk about it, and we're supposed to be open with each other about EVERYTHING. I've been sending him nude pics and adult video of myself to keep him "entertained" and I know that he has alot of porn downloaded on his laptop as well. The problem is that this profile was made on a site that people can hook up for sexual encounters or cybersex, not just a site to view porn, and he shouldn't be doing this behind my back. He made this profile after we got married (our 1st anniversary is in 2 weeks) and before he was deployed, so it's not something that he had before and forgot about. If he is just on to view the amateur videos and never talks to anyone, then it's ok (though he should have told me). If he is talking to girls...we have a big problem.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 3:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• AGREED. Totally.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009