When is enough...enough?

Okay... I will try to sum this up. My DH ex wife showed up in our neighbors driveway. My brother and sister in law and their kids were coming over for pizza and she starts yelling that she needs to see her son. Her utilities got shut off so he has been staying with us. She is really a nasty person and now her son does not want to see her. So I go tell her this. She acts like a lunatic. I call police. She then tells the police that we are holding him against his will. He is 16 almost 17. The police come in and question my stepson. He says again he does not want to see her. She then tells the cops that I am the other wife!!! As if she still is married to him. It takes the police 45 min to get her to leave. Why the hell did they just not hand cuff her and haul her off. She was making a huge scene in my neighborhood. She does things like this all the time and the police never do anything. Why do they let her rant and rave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like Enough has made it to Too Much by now. Sorry you're having to put up with this. I just don't know what to say. If she was in your driveway you could have filed trespass on her - but unfortunately she slipped that one. As ugly as it sounds you may have to ask for a restraining order.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got 3 words for you...Personal Protection Order!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We have tried. They will not grant us one. Very frustrated!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would make myself a big pain to the police. Every time you even see her around call the cops. Don't let her in your house. Don't let her on your property. See if your neighbors will call the cops when she shows up too. I'm sure they're all pretty sick of it too. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009