whow do i get the baby moma drama to stop?

soon my step kids will be getting to spend time with there mother shes been out of the picture for a while now. im afraid that she is going to to confuse the kids now my 3yr old calls me heidi not mommy but the last time he seen her he didnt remember her. she only tryed to talk to them once and he kept telling her bye and calling for me! and she yelled at him. when im at work hes allways asking for me and singing my name what do i do when the time comes? hes only 3

mamaheidi301

Asked by mamaheidi301 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do they have photos of her? Does she send them recordings of her reading books to them?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• no shes dont and he just rips up the pictures of her. they were taken away from her for neglect shes only allowed supervised visits! she tryed to kill her self withthe kids in the house
    mamaheidi301

Answer by mamaheidi301 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• unfortunally me and her look a little simular size weight height and sometimes he calls the pictures of her heidi ( me ) so im very scared
    mamaheidi301

Answer by mamaheidi301 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It will take time but you will just have to explain to him the best way you can.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009