It's been 7 years!!!!!!

I was married to a military guy for 20 years. But I been alone now for 7 years. (I know way to long, don't laugh) I been to church, mall,club plus friend have tried to hook me up. I have a good and loving heart. As for my looks, not to bad. lol......So hear I am asking for your HELP PlEASE.....waiting.

NeeNee5

Asked by NeeNee5 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• What would you like help with specifically? :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I hope it hasn't been seven years since whoopee
    Anonymous

• Whatcha want help with? You can't have my man, sorry, I answered the "would you share" question already. LOL Seriously, it'll happen when it's supposed to happen.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• the lord will bring you one when you are ready and even though you may think you are that may not be true. i was single for 12 yrs until i found my soul mate thing is my soul mate was not ready for me and i too had some things through work through. so maybe you are waiting for your true love to be ready to recieve you. hang on it will happen if it be god's will. just don't settle. i didn't and i think that is part of why i was single for soooooo many yrs but totally happy now. good luck chic
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Not too clear. What do you need help with?
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Time is of the Essence and when it is time you will meet mr. right
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You'll find that special someone when the time is right for you. It doesn't matter how long you wait, there is no time limit on finding the perfect man for you.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• lol, hard to believe, but I haven't had any whoopee in 7years. I would like think all of u for ur help. I will continue to wait on the good Lord.
    NeeNee5

Answer by NeeNee5 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009