Are you happy with your sex life?

Are you happy with your sex life? I can only really say that about one week out of the month, I miss those days when t was new and we wanted to do it ALL the time... Why does the lovin slow down when you get comfortable with each other? I live with my man now and it seems like we used to do it like 12 times a week, now it feel like only 3 or 4.. I resent the fact that I feel like I have to do it myself, does anyone else feel this way?

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 11:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I am most certainly NOT happy with my sex life. LOL! but that is because I'm a single mom and do NOT have a sex life anymore.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL! I know what you mean! My husband at first got "it on" 3 times a day and now 6 years later and when we have an open window it still does not happen!!!!!...And it's just time for me to get a toy!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• And that leads me to another Q.. keep ur eyes peeled lol
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• 3 times a week is still good....You have kids, work, life is going on, it's hard to screw like rabbits any more, but at least if u get it 3 times a week, you should consider urself blessed. Better than not getting it much at all. If u wanna do it more, just initiate it more, that's what I do.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No sorry been with hubby for 8 years and still do it every day sometimes 2-3 times when the kids go visiting family
    Anonymous

• yep. we have a very healthy sex life
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• In order to be happy wih my sex life I'd have to have one, lol. We've been married 10 years and we have sex about 2 times a month. On a good month it might be 3. Usually it's two days in a row then nothing for the rest of the month. Dh changed jobs and we traded more money for less sex. Yeah but pay is great but now he works 80 hrs a week sometimes and then it takes another week to recoup from that :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Not at the moment, my hubby is deployed :0(
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• for the most part I LOVE IT! but he's with holding his lovin from me....its been about 2 weeks! im like ughhhhh lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ooooh, YES, I am happy with our sex life! Incredibly satisfying. My man can last an impressively long time.

We do a good job of keeping it fresh (new positions, locations, techniques, etc.) Heck, today we did it twice in the car!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009