Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love You, But I'm Not in Love W/You....UPDATE!!

Thank you all! While I have been getting advice from all over, I'd decided to try acting as if I were ok & willing; however, I found out last night that he has been seeing someone. So, this explains the "coming out of left field" feeling I had.

I"ll try the imagining 6 months from now because I did that when our son passed away & it really seemed to help.

Our only problem is we have one car & he is out of work; he goes & sees her at night after our kids are in bed & comes home whenever. I've begged him just to leave for good & be w/her but he wont, says he will stay the night in a park & come get us for work/school, but I do NOT want to see him at all! Not too sure why he is insisting on being in both places (he sleeps on the couch) is killing me more seeing him leave & I know where he is going now. His attitude today is like, "You know where I'm going, so I am going."


Answer Question

Asked by texas_mama at 11:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • YOU can file for divorce on your own. He is cheating on you and that is a cause for divorce. Get an attorney and see what you can do.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

  • I'm sorry. Everything happens for a reason, better things will come your way.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

  • Maybe you need to take the inititive and pack his bag and put it on the porch with a note saying see ya wouldn't want a to be ya. He is having his cake and eating too, even though he is sleeping on the couch. Then you need to go and make it official by getting a divorce and starting a new life. You deserve it. !!!!!

    Answer by homealone_10 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

  • Pack his bags and have the locks changed. I would actually drive him to her house and keep the car.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

  • Thats what I would do anon 10:45.

    Answer by pnwmom at 2:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

  • Take the car and let his new sugar moma take care of him. Then hit him with some child support!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.