Has anyone ever went from feeling really pregnant like being sick all the time and being tired to not feeling it at all? Im 10 weeks pregnant and went from feeling really sick and tired to nothing Im starting to feel like there is something wrong?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 12:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats normal i didnt start feeling prego til bout 20 wks just relax lil mamma
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I didn't actually start feeling pregnant until I couldn't fit into my clothes anymore. LOL. I think it's normal, but if your worried maybe you could call your doctor and tell to him/her about it and see what they have to say.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Sometimes pregnancy is just like that, and at the end of the first trimester a LOT of women stop feeling sick and tired. If you have other pregnancy symptoms (peeing a lot, bigger apetite, sore breasts/nipples) then you have nothing to worry about. Even if you DON'T have other pregnancy symptoms, it's probably just that you're coming to the end of your first trimester.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, though, but it has to be said. Sometimes when a woman suddenly loses all her pregnancy symptoms it is a sign of a miscarriage. NOT ALWAYS! So don't freak out. This happened to me when I was about 14 weeks. And if you've seen a heartbeat on an ultrasound then miscarriage is highly unlikely at this point. I don't want you going into this blind, though... it is still a possibility, even though it's relatively small.

I'm sure that everything is fine, though :) This is just how pregnancy goes.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I was REALLY sick, tired and my boobs killed me and one day around 12 weeks I woke up and it was all gone. My baby is perfectly fine.
    If you do have doubts, I would see your doctor. Like PPer said, it could be a sign of a miscarriage. When you have a missed miscarriage, one of the only signs is the loss of all pregnancy symptoms & sometimes a brown discharge. A missed miscarriage is rare but it does happen.
    Hopefully, that is not your case and your baby is perfectly fine.
    Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I felt like that around 10weeks as well...I guess I was a little too upset about it at the time considering my body decided to give it all back in tenfold a few weeks later LOL. You should be fine. Unfortunately, as the previous poster mentioned, there is a slight chance that it is a miscarriage...but to ease your mind, schedule an appointment with your doctor for 12weeks so you can use the doppler & hear you lil one...or if you can financially handle it, you can always schedule yourself an ultrasound at a local imaging center...But really, don't stress...that's bad for the both of you...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had the same thing. Then two weeks later sick again. Then better...then sick.....
    kuhly27

Answer by kuhly27 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well I had NO SYMPTOMS except when I speculated I was pregnant (my sore boobs). After that I was perfectly fine, nothing at all until my 9th month! I got swollen, gained 35 lbs, had urinary tract infection, felt lazy and tired, started getting cramps, felt pains like baby pushing down, and stretch marks appeared. I'm due in 10 days, miserable and ready to stop working already. Be glad that u can sleep cause that's another great thing about the end of pregnancy, I am up, tossin n turnin and I hav to be at wrk at 7am. And since I'm up on this site, answering questions until I get bored and fall asleep! :(
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 2:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hi, I was just wondering how you are feeling now, if you are still concerned, or if you feel confident again?

The reason I ask is... My first pregnancy, I only knew I was pregnant for 4 days before I miscarried. But I had all the bloating and other symptoms of early pregnancy. The morning I lost my baby I woke up and went about my day, but I felt different. I remember remarking to my husband that "I just didn't feel pregnant" as I went to start some laundry that afternoon. I came back upstairs, went into the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding.

We tried again and had a beautiful baby boy, but the fear of getting past the danger zone of miscarriage was always there. And now, I am pregnant again, and I had one day without morning sickness a few weeks ago and the fear gripped me so terribly that I begged God to feel sick again so I didn't have to be so afraid. So your fear is valid, but I hope for you it isn't necessary.
    graciouslynlove

Answer by graciouslynlove at 6:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009