B.O.B. (not for prudes)

So.. I started a question about sex lives, and it brought on another question... Battery Operated Boyfriends... What do u think about them and who's your favorite? lol I think toys are great and my fave is
http://ww2.pureromance.com/PublicStore/product/Wireless-Thumbs-Up,376,156.aspx

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 12:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate the battery operated ones. But I do have one of the glass Don Wands and I love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• HAHA! i should probably consider getting one since I mentioned in your last question that i have NO sex life. LOL! I don't have any and never thought I'd need one, but it seems like I may. I should probably wait until I move into my own place though since I am living with my mom, brother, and stepdad. LOL!!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I don't really know that the name is all I know is that it is battery operated and it is purple. I does the job for me. My husband was a over the road truck driver that I only seen 4 days a month. So it is better then finding a spare men.lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my b.o.b is my best friend :) i also love the glass don wands haha
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 12:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have one of the rabits. It has the pearls in it and it rotates. My next investment will be one that is waterproof!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my so and i have tried several different ones....the cyberskin(my fav) feels almost like the real thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i LOVE my dolphin...lol....
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Not against vibrators, but never tried them. Never needed them--my man more than gets the job done!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ladies, I am a Pure Romance consultant and the ones I recommend are:
    www.andreacarter.pureromance.com

1.G-spot ---->Buzz, Wireless Thumbs up, G-Wiz
    2.Dual Action (rabbits)---->Ice Ice Baby (has rotating pearls), T.O.M (triple orgasm machine that does everything except mow your lawn...he does thrusting and all), and Daddy from the Nati
    3.Classics---> Easy Rider (glass) and lets not forget the infamous B.O.B
    4.Vaginal---->Humdinger, Rock of Love, Shockwave, Assorted novelty vibes if you like to be discreet and have kids that tend to snoop around in your purse...lol
    5.Clitoral--->Ultimate 7th Heaven and Nectar Connector

Ladies if you'd like to purchase, go right ahead..If you have questions shoot me an email at andreacarter@pureromance.com or call me directly at 205.246.1202 and I will help you..I love my job and I love helping women...
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2009