anybody out there know where i can find i can find jobs for stay at home moms

I have been all over the internet to find a at home job that is real. All of them seem to a scam. I can not find a job that will hire me because of my back all they say is good luck nobody will probably not hire me because of it they do not want to be responsible if i would get hurt. Need some extra cash too help out with bills. If anyone out there knows of anything or any web sites PLEASE let me know.

countygirl766

Asked by countygirl766 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey there! I know of a perfect one for you... it is an at home biz! I started one a few months back and I have 2 little ones running around while I work. Everything I do I do from home, so your back would not be an issue! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and answer any questions that you may have! Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

• m-avi

I have put together a series of work at home articles.  You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The best, overall work at home jobs don't come from just choosing something someone else does, but from choosing something you LOVE, have the needed SKILLS to do, and that has reasonable demand and income potential.

I've worked at home since 1987 and can't imagine doing anything else. We have six kids and homeschool. My husband has also been working at home since 2003. Come look at our new site specifically for home businesses. Hopefully it will help you figure out how you can best make your dream job a reality.

The Work at Home Squad
    http://www.wah-squad.com
    AlisonMSmith

Answer by AlisonMSmith at 1:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hi, I love working from home and chat with people WHEN I feel like it. I work for Melaleuca and totally enjoy it. The products are the best EVER. They have scientifically tested there products and are way ahead of supermarket products and you also receive upto 30% off. How cool is that. They get delivered and you have nomore hassles of finding parks or anything. Who doesn't wash there hair. Brush there teeth and like only the best for our family. If interested you can email me at lmangone@hotmail.com
    lisa359

Answer by lisa359 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I needed to be at home with my little one who has special needs so it was imperative that I find something legit to do at home and make ends meet with all of our bills. I actually posted a question on cafe mom and got started right away. None of the others that were posted on here seemed to fit my criteria. I didnt want to sell, stock, or deliver any products nor did i want to have to chase my money at the end of the month, week or whatever. You can check out my website (that our company pays for) and fill out the form and see if this is for you or not. www.workathomeunited.com/heathers I will get in touch with you as soon as i get the e mail saying that you filled out the form
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• P.S. you can get started today if you like but this will be your own business so you can work it as needed which I love because my son has many different needs at different locations so i am on the road alot too but this is something that i can do on the road:)
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Home JOBS are few and far between right now because so many people are looking for them. Have you considered an at home business? I work from home helping organizations, groups & individuals through fundraising. I have 4 kids and I have found this business to be very easy to work around them.

Not all home businesses are party plans and some can be very easy to make a decent income from. Good luck finding something to fit your needs.

Make it a GREAT day!

Shawnasie
    shawnasie

Answer by shawnasie at 4:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009