What's your favorite book?

I just finished Twilight, I know I'm a little late in the game, but I LOVED it. I'm surprised I liked it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind. It's the 6th in the Sword of Truth series, and OMG it's flippin AMAZING. It seriously changed my life. Which is really saying something for a fantasy novel.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have many favorites. All time.....have to be either "The Rescue" by Nicholas Sparks or "Flowers In the Attic" by VC Andrews.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm not sure anymore. I still read but nothing "pops" out at me as favorite. I love Book of Enchantments, any book with a Cinderella-like story (Ella Enchanted or Phoenix and Ashes), and I still have all the Animorphs books.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 12:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The Eight. It is the first novel by Katherine Neville. It is a story about a nun in medieval times, and a girl in 1976. Just as you are into one story it changes you back to the other. It is fiction, but I swear you think it is true.

All the Harry Potter Books make great reading. Also if you want to be enlightened, try The Secret. It can change the way you look at your world.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 12:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my DD has read all the twilight series, and has asked me to read it, but i have to buy the first book because her friend ruined my DD book. i can't wait to start reading it.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Wuthering Heights!!!!! I am a hopeless romantic =)
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 1:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• the Twilight saga! Absolutely loved it. I read The Host and enjoyed that too. That's all I have read in a long time... stay too busy with work and my son
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 1:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Favorite classic the Grapes of Wrath, Favorite horror The Stand, Favorite YA the Harry Potter series, Favorite short story Harrison Bergeron and the Metamorphosis. I love to read.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 1:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The eragon series and the golden compass series.And i dont care what people tell you watching the movie is nothing like reading the books.They are great.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009