does anyone know of a honest and trustworthy bankruptcy attorney in phx area?

sassie01

Asked by sassie01 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think that "honest, trustworthy lawyer" is an oxymoron, sweetie :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I used to live in Tucson. Visiting your town in a couple of weeks. My advice is to check out church bulletins. Rather then rely on yellow page ads. Businesses that support their church buy ads to pay for the Sunday bullentin that parshioners get. Their ad will say parishoner on it. Usually they are trustworthy and honest. If they don't handle bankruptcy they would probably offer a referral.

I had debt issues after my daughter got sick. I contacted a debt repayment agency. It was called Genuis. I loved it. My accounts were closed as consumer request (not creditior reqt).l They sent a letter to all my creditors, my interest rate was renogiated, and I paid off all my debt without going bankrupt. It did take a while, but it is great to live credit card free now. My credit was never harmed. When we bought this house my credit was great.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 12:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Not personally, but tofixit.com is a site that lists only very reputable, highly respected companies for all kinds of needs in the Phx area. The companies here MUST be in good standing to be listed.

Good luck.

jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 1:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009