If you got stretch marks, what week did they start to show up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine showed up 5 days after I delivered!!!!!! Ughh.......... I thought I was in the clear but no such luck! They are not that bad though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I thought I was in the clear too, then they showed up about 2 weeks before I delivered. Mine aren't that bad, though. My step-sister on the other hand looks like Freddy Krueger got a hold of her. Poor thing:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am 34wks pregnant now and realized about 5wks ago they had started to appear and every since then they have gotten worse and worse. =( Lol. So I am probably in the category of the lady above me, her step-sister... attacked by Freddy. And cocoa butter and so forth, I wasted my money on the Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks, it's done nothingggg butt seem to make them a little worse. And I use twice a day as recommended!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well, I thought I was in the clear and all of a sudden I got them at 9 months. This is my first and it got soo bad at first I kept scratching and scratching and YES, I PUT ON A SHIIIIIIIT LOAD of Palmers Stretch Mark cream and even kept my stomach a lil oiled so it would "stretch" without pulling my skin but that damn sh#t will appear on their own whether you buy all the creams in the world. Mine are semi-bad like Freddy Krueger Jr got a hold of me. I just don't want that nasty saggy skin. I enjoy wearing two-pieces and am gonna work the sh#t out of my stomach afterwards. I am NOT staying fat!
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 1:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• mine started showing up at 14 weeks! ugh! I have bad genes
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it was wierd for me... i didn't get that big (only gained 28 lbs in both pregnancies) mine showed up and like 10 -12weeks... i wasn't even showing yet... i was like WT heck is that thing! it just got worse from there... i felt like a big bowl of oil with all the different kinds of lotion i tried.. nothing worked. I was a size 8-10 when i got pregnant the first time....
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• around 25-30 weeks
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I was ok.Then i hit my 8th month and as soon as it dropped into position it spider webbed my stomach,booty and thighs.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I got mine at about 37 weeks.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 2:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm at 23 weeks and I'm seeing the very beginings of them. i'm upping my water intake and putting lotion on more times a day but I know I'll have them no matter what, both my mom and sister from my mom had them really bad.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009