How many have used the Chinese Predicator Char to find out the gender of their child? and was it accurate when you discovered the gender from ultrasound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it told me i was having a girl.. the ultra sound told me i was havinga girl.... a few weeks later had another u/s it said boy.... so did the next 4.... yes 4 that i had( my friend did them for me) it was a boy..
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The chart says that my daughter should have been a boy and my son should have been a girl. So it wasn't accurate at all for me.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I did one and it said I was having a girl! I did every one I could find about 8 and they all said girl. First sono., its a boy lol bummer huh!? I wanted a girl but I will settle for any sex as long as they are healthy!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it was right for me and how do u do more than one...there is only one chart??? oh well BOY
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i did the boy girl signs test, the chart, wedding ring on a string, pencil on a string (said I was having boy girl twins), and a few more wierd ones lol all said girl and doc said boy!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• foe every pregnancy i did it and all 4 times it was right. you have to be sure when you concieve to get it right.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 4:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The birthchart said I was having a boy, and I def knew when I conceived. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I even ordered a test kit online that supposedly tests your urine and tells your if your having a boy or girl. This also told me I was having a boy.
    Frances.Ortiz

Answer by Frances.Ortiz at 5:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The chart told me that i was going to have a boy and thats what i got =) But dont count on it. I just did it for fun lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• both of them were boys and thats what the chart said
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I didn't know what day to start from, but had a general idea nad the chart put me at either one or the other, so it wasn't very useful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2009