why did my husband till me it not time to have another baby yet after i told i want one

we are planning to have anotherbaby soon but he said it not time yet i really want one bad my children are 11 twins and 19 yearold i want one more soon help

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just say I feel like we are ready to have another baby and just say I cant wait much longer because I dont want to be any older and have a baby. NO OFFENCE AT ALL SWEETIE!!! I dont know how old you are but that seems like a good way to say it. gl!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would ask why he feels you two should wait a little while? Is work slow? Going back to school?

I know when my fiancee and I talked about having a baby he wanted to wait until he was done with college or close to being done. He wanted to be able to be done with school and looking for a decent job before having a baby. I understood it completely. We decided that I wouldn't track my cycles and that what happens happens, there really is not a perfect time to have a baby. Well I got pregnant in November. Baby is due August 8, We had our wedding planned for quite a while and its August 21 of this year. Now he says oh maybe we should have tried sooner.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I mean, if yall already have children, maybe he is doing it for financial reasons. Having to start over is a big thing. I just turned 24 and my b/f is turning 31. He says he is too "old" to have babies and he's used to using his money for himself...well he's f*cked (lol) cause I'm 38 wks preg and my due date is in 10 days with our first baby (after being together for 9 years). It took long enough for this day to come but it finally did come. I personally think that I couldn't have babies which is why I wanted one sooo bad for years and nothing resulted. Also someone was watching over me cause I probably wasn't ready a year ago. Just tell him how you really feel and that a baby will make you the happiest woman. :) Good luck.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 9:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009