does anyone ever ask how your day went?

i know only my mom does when i see her, and thats not often enough! so how was your day?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 2:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sucked! I taught VBS today and my voice is pretty much gone. Then I got home took a nap and was forced to watch a show called "16 and Pregnant" and see 16 year old boys, pretty much kids, step up and want to be a father more than my 21 year old babys father! sry it just upset me that a child would step up and raise a baby faster than an adult!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My day was fine. I'm a SAHM so everyday kind of runs into eachother.

How was your day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• People on CM do. People around me no.

My day was BLAH & getting worse. Thanks for asking.

How was your day?

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my day was okay, like the first poster i'm a SAHM so my days run together too!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Alysia if the guy is such a looser then why did you sleep with him and why do you go on about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• This is why you wait until your mature enough to have sex and get pregnant. Obviously you had to learn to hard way..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

This is why you wait until your mature enough to have sex and get pregnant. Obviously you had to learn to hard way..

HELLO!!! Did you anons even read what she wrote? She was watching a SHOW about teens who are 16 and pregnant... It's a show on MTV. Ugh, why don't you read the whole thing before judging someone...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• :29 did YOU read it? She talked about the show AND her baby daddy. Geez.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• people make mistakes guys! sheesh!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Nope nobody ever asks me. And to be honest my day sucked a$$. I signed my final divorce papers today. I managed to put it off for 4 years but couldn't any longer. Sure hope your day was better than mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2009