what is the best sex postion to have aboy

what the best sex postion concieve a boy

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had it doggy and got a boy but all those are old wives tales! No way to get the sex you want. Its all up to the daddys sperm and which ever ones are fastest getting in the egg wins! Competition even before conception! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL..umm I really dont think there is a position for that.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• accually they say the sperm that creates female babys swim faster.and to increase your chances(not 100% accurate) of a boy is to wait for the egg to be closer to your uterus so the male sperm have a chance.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 4:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ihave 2 daughters and 2 sons with my daughters i had sex like everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day and when i got pregnant with my sons i had sex like every 2-3 weeks. the less you have sex the better (if you want a boy) boy sperm swim faster but die sooner. girl sperm swim slower but last longer. well thats what happened to me cuz i wanted a boy thats what i did. and since i had 2 daughters i wanted 2 boys and thats got i got. hope it works. try it
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 4:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Just a joke Have sex with a Man with 5 sons. Everyone joked with me when I was trying for a daughter. I have 2 sons but, also delivered #5 Grandson. All boys in this family! Good Luck! Conceive right when you ovulate not before thats what I heard. Keep us posted.
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 7:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• They're are old wives tales out there. But, trying to concevive a boy will not happen because of the position that you use. It's all been decided. There's no way to assure you will have a boy based on sexual postion. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009