pregnancy

WELL IVE FINALLY STARTED MY PERIOD LAST FRIDAY AND WENT THE 5 DAYS I NORMALLY GO...SO WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN?? CAN I HAVE SEX EVERY OTHER DAY SINCE MY PERIOD IS OVER OR WHAT??

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best time to conceive is not right after your period. It's between the days your period ended and your expected next period. IF you are tracking, then a calender is the most usful going by your last period, and how long your cycle is can pin point the best 5 days to conceive. Personally I stopped doing that, and went by the signs of ovulation instead. The CM, and the middle of the month cramping that happens. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• WELL OK..THANKS FOR UR ADVICE..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009