Why do men think the know more then women?

Why do men think they are brilliant and women are average minded? Have you ever met a man like this? And how did you deal with him?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are programed with a jack ass button lol my ex was like that, turns out he was wrong so much that he got mad at me and left lol JOB FINISHED! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Alysia sorry to hear that! Some men are just plain ignorant, sounds like he is one of them.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• For the same reason women think they are smarter than men. Some people are just stupid and full of themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My husband is like that.so i married him.now im right even if im wrong
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My hubby can be like that, but when he is wrong, he turns red.. half smiles and says "I'm right, you're wrong, you're wrong, I'm right!" REALLY FAST! LOL But I am like that too and never admit it until just before we have sex 20 minutes later!
    I really think it depends on the subject
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The men in my life have never been this way. I am smart as hell and they all know it. It doesn't take anything away from them that I am smart. I get what you are saying though. For some reason some men need to blow out a woman's candle to make theirs burn brighter. Insecurities I am sure.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009