i need a baby crib but im dirt poor and i dont have a job can someone help!!!

dirtpoor

Asked by dirtpoor at 2:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get in touch with your local comunity store house will get you one ASAP as well as local churches. Or ask friends or family members around you. If anything, go to craigslist, make a posting for wanted baby crib tell them you dont have much and you are willing to pay "X" amount of money max. and put your situation on there as well. Then find things in your house that you are willing to part with and put them on there and say you will trade for a baby crib! Thats how I got a baby walker and bouncer! I traded 2 tire rims for the two!!! i think I got the better deal!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Join the yahoo Freecycle group for your area. You can post what you need and somebody in your area will probably have it to donate. I donate all my stuff to them in my area in visa versa I have gotton alot that I needed but didn't have enough money to buy. Look under www. yahoo.com/groups and search freecycle should be helpful. Maggie
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 3:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• get a job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Wow one would think in this economy, that annon would be I don't know more forgiving. It is unhelpful in the extreme to make the statement "get a job" when someone is asking for help. Perhaps you would be better served annon, by ignoring the answering of questions all togeather as you seem to lack the empathy required for some of the situations that one will find here. Also if you are going to be downright rude you should at least have the courage of your convictions to show your face and not hide behind an annonymous lable.

Blissfully unannonymous,
    Maggie
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 12:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009