What do you think she will talk about afterwards?!?

So anyone that watches Nancy Grace...what do you think she will talk about after the whole Casey Anthony thing is over? She has went on and on for a year now only stopping to talk about Michael Jackson. I have gotten to the point of turning the channel if I see she is coming on and I have heard several others say they do the same...LOL

VintageWife

Asked by VintageWife at 3:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• UGH! She was all into the poor baby and then Michael Jackson died and EVERYONE went onto the back burner. She and Jane Velez-Mitchell piss me off. lol Jane-Velez was a local reporter here in Los Angeles and to see her now compared to how she was??? Can we say BIOTCH? and wannabe Nacy Grace?
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• She is very persistent.  I do feel bad for her, though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL...i have tuned them both out lately. I keep wondering if their writers are on strike and they are stuck talking about the last thing they got from them. Ha! Ha!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 5:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2009