Did you ever watch "Talk Sex With Sue" that cute little 70 year old lady with the "pleasure box" toy of the week lol?

That cute little old lady who talked about sex toys lol and her fav "pleasure box" toys of the week! lol What happened to her?! I miss that show! It was good laughs seeing a 70 year old lady play with sex dolls and put them into funny positions lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my god!! i miss that show..in canada, it was called the sunday night sex sho with sue johannsen, or whatever her name is...i loooooooooooooooooooved that show!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Wasn't that Dr. Ruth Wesheimer??
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my first thought was someone eplaced Dr. Ruth. That's a crime.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yes! She retired back in I think it was May of 2008, but I believe some of her reruns come on from time to time late nights on the Oxygen Channel. I did find her website too (lol) talksexwithsue.com
    I loved her show! lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Sue Johansen I think...she was a nurse back in the day. I have seen her...what's with the old ladies like her and Dr. Ruth and the sex advice? A bit disturbing for me, but hey, guess they have been around the block a few times lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2009