Do you love to sleep in or are you a morning person by nature?

I love to sleep in. I miss those days...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definately, not but my hubby get's up and goes to work everyday at 4 am! I so appreciate morning people, but a quiet house until 10 am daily would improve my health:)
    Alexis
    Alexis124

Answer by Alexis124 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm a night person, my hubby is a TOTAL morning person..... it gets interesting at times LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I sooooooooooooo am not a morning person. I don't like to sleep in too late, but 11 am is good, lol. I seriously feel sick when I wake up too early. I'm currently expecting my first baby though, so I guess I'd better plan on feeling pretty damn sick, huh? :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ohh i am sooooooo not a morning person....my daughter starts kindergarten in september..and im SOOOO not lookin forward to have to be out the door by 8am..thats means i have to be up at like 7..lol..yaaaaaaaaa not cool!!! i dont like being up before 830..lol..and ive never had to be...my daughters always been a good sleeper!! once in a while fine..but kindergarten is everyday!!! and then grade 1..and 2..and alllllllllllllll the way up til 12..thats the next 13 years!!!!!!! yaaa NO not lookin forward to it!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I get sick too when I wake up too early. And yes, it's a nightmare when they start school and then in the winter when it's cold and dark...ugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am lucky to be up before 10am. I am not looking forward to school starting up. I am a night owl so I will have to suck it up and try to go to bed early once school is back up. Damn it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would LOVE to sleep in but my internal clock knows that it is getting light outside and I have to get up. Seriously I can go to bed at 4 am and I have to get up before 7. That and the kids get up early in the am as well.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 3:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Im a morning person but i like to sleep in as well.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm a night owl... but that still doesn't mean that I'd prefer being comatose rather than get up until I'm ready.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

•  

I'm a damn Vampire, sleep all day, up all night. Like right now.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2009