What is the best jogging stroller?

My son is 8 months old. I know i definitely want a jogging stroller since those ones are the most manuverable.however, i am kind of stuck between the bob or the city mini or even something else? i want something that is easy to transport, throw in the car, or bring on the train, that i can ilft and close easily, and has a good canopy. i like the city mini cause it is only 17 lbs and has that one handed close, but it doesn't look very comfortable for my son. it has a flimsy back support and seat. but the bob is so pricey and users don't like that it doesn't snap shut when folded, it also looks a little bulky for my compact car too. i would like it to be usable at the mall, and grocery, and basically everywhere i go, it can go. suggestions???????????? BOB is also very pricey. =\

Sangerton

Asked by Sangerton at 3:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3502257
    That one!!
    My son is a year old and he STILL loves that toy to death. It's a SUPER super super great jogging stroller. I absolutely love it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have a Jeep jogger and I love it! It even has a little steering wheel to keep my son occupied while we walk around town or go for a jog. I have a PT Cruiser so I understand the space issue...it fits, but you have to remove the tray which is not much of a problem at all! I paid like $150 for it.
    ajnattysmommy

Answer by ajnattysmommy at 5:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have the Bob Ironman...Love it! I still use it with my 2 1/2 year old. The only downside to it is that you can't use it for under 6 months since it doesn't recline. Also, it is definately designed just for running/jogging...you wouldn't want to use it for everyday use or anything like that.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009