I need bible verses for encouragement. I let him lie to me again. I left him the final time. I am hurt. I want to fall asleep forever.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run, and not be weary. They will walk, and not faint.

"THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

I told him i gave him one last chance. He took it, and now i am hurt beyond repair.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 4:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

That verse gets me out of bed every morning. Good luck to you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I can't help with the bible verses but if he hurt you this bad he isn't worth your tears or pain. You are obviously a better person by giving him another chance. Which means you diserve so much better. If you need to talk you can pm me, but please don't let scum make you wish for death they don't deserve that loyalty.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I can not help you with Bible verses either. I can say you will rise above this. You are a lovely woman and deserve to be happy. Right now you need to be lining out a plan. You should get your finances in order. Get an attorney to help you with child support. Make sure he helps take care of his children. Start taking care of the legalities ASAP. Still grieve but don't let it bog you down. Put on that strong woman hat and take care of yourself and your baby boys. Have a plan in place and work from there. We are here for you Mama.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I agree with the other posters. Pray for the strength to get your affairs in order for this transition. Here are a few verses for encouragement. You have my prayers, Sweetie.

Psalm 91; 2 Corinthians 1:3-4; Psalm 30:5; Isaiah 41:10; Isaiah 26:3; Psalm 18
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• YOU DON'T WANT TO SLEEP FOREVER, YOU GOT YOUR BABIES TO THINK OF FIRST AND FOREMOST, LET THEM BE YOUR GUIDING LIGHT, FOCUS ON THEM AND DON'T LET THIS FEELING OF DESPAIR GET THE BEST OF YOU. YOU WERE KIND TO ALLOW HIM A SECOND CHANCE, TIME HAS RUN OUT AND YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON YOUR PRIORITIES. HELP YOURSELF AND GOD WILL HELP YOU RIGHT ALONG. A WOMAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD IS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING, AND YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE SOME DAY THAT CAN VALUE YOU AS YOU SHOULD BE. FOR NOW, STAY STRONG, FOCUS ON FIXING YOUR LIFE SO THAT ONCE AGAIN YOUR LIGHT WILL SHINE.

Answer by older at 8:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• "I can do ALL things through Christ, who gives me strength! Phillipians 4:13!
    "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress my God, in Whom I trust. Psalms 91:2
    "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory." Deuteronomy 20:4
    "No, in all these things we are more than conquerers through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life,neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future nor any powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Just never forget, sweetie, that God loves you,and is always there for you. All you have to do is turn to Him,and He is there. I'll be praying for you, if you need anything, ask, I'm here!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• He is a man. Men come and go and the ones like him aren't worth it. Your main focus needs to be on yourself and/or your children. Your children will always be YOURS. Nothing can change that. It hurts now, but it won't forever. Time to focus where you really need to. If you're christian God will help you, but don't forget you still must do your part. If you're not christian you'll find your strength within yourself to push forward for your kids. The power is there you just need to tap into it. Don't have any verses for you. Last time I felt this way I found a different path to tread. But it will pass and you will heal. You have to allow yourself the chance. "Sleeping forever" is the weak person's way out of a bad situatuion. I don't think you're weak. You will overcome.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Romans 8:18...For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us....meaning the sufferings of this world are just a stepping stone, one day they will mean nothing to us! Thank God for his promises. I'm going through a similar situation, I'm just heartbroken over being lied too, I love him so much and he broke my heart, it's horrible. If you ever need someone to talk to you can pm me, I understand your pain right now. Good luck and God Bless!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• There are any number of verses we could give you, but only time and prayer will help. Pray that you have the strength to go on, to take care of your two little ones, and God will help you. It may take some time, but He will come through. Read the verses, pray on them, and love your little ones. This too will pass. I know. I've been there. Left my first because of abuse, and kicked out the second because he couldn't stand on his own two feet (mama's boy), and I already had one child, didn't need a grown child. My daughter is now grown, married with a family of her own, and all is well. Patience and prayer. God be with you.
    tngrandma

Answer by tngrandma at 12:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• This is the first thing you need to understand--the pain is temporary. This time of discouragement WILL pass. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem so get that out of the picture right away. Everything we go thru in this life--both the good and the bad--molds us into the strong souls that we need to be when we pass from this existence. We go from weak babies to strong adults, if we just take a lesson from these things. The pain won't kill you--learning from it will make you stronger. Learn that he isn't worth another thought--or another chance. Learn that YOU are just as important as any other human being on this planet and you deserve to be treated right. Decide that he is not going to do this to you ever again and that you are going to be HERE for your children and for yourself. Put yourself first. Ride it out. You know you can.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009