What do you think? Implantation Bleeding?

Okay, so...Last month I ended up not being prego... AF came on the 2nd... over a week late. AF left on the 5th. DH and I BD on the 13th. Yesterday I felt slight cramps, and actually felt like crap pretty much all day long- a little nauseated and a headache. Lastnight night, when I used the restroom, there was a little spotting on my undies and I noticed a light pink color on the wipe... So I wiped again and again. Each time I had a light pink color. Could this be implantation bleeding? I didn't have it with my DD and I'm not real sure if it happens so soon. So if anyone has any info or personal experience, I'd be greatful if you shared. :) I'm ofcourse going to test as soon as I can, but I was just curious. Thanks in advance. :)

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 6:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh, and if you don't think this is IB, what else do you think it could be? I'm trying to research it now, it actually has me a little worried.... :(
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 6:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You said your breast feeding. I know they say it's common when you are to not have a period, or spotting. I completly understand you being concerned. You could immediently make an appointment with your ob to make sure if you are really having alot of pain. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2009