Work from home? Cash Crate?

I am looking to make some extra money to catch up on some bills. I heard about Cash Crate. I signed up but I seem to just be going in circles with the offers they want me to click on. If you do it, is it really worth it?

Any other good work from home jobs? I start back to work next month. I plan to continue, I just won't have all day to work from home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Cash Crate and any other "GPT" or Survey site are NOT JOBS. They are not going to pay you what you need to actually pay the bills. Sure there are a few that bring in good money, but only after MONTHS of recruiting other people under them to do this stuff. That's where the money is - Recruiting, not the offers themselves.

I have a list of work at home JOBS on my site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info All legit, but not all currently hiring - Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hello! I got laid off in April and I looked and looked to find something legit. I found a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms and she got me into it. I love it because it's just so fun and positive. Take a look at my website www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com and I would love to introduce you to the business. I will be out of town starting tomorrow thru Sunday so if you don't email me until after tonight, it will be Monday before I can get back to you. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you:

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months ago and have 2 little boys at home with my while I work. I work when I want around their schedules and whatever else is going on that day. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam and no MLM! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Have you considered Avon

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Finding a job to do from home that allows flexibility and noise from children is hard. Have you considered a home business? There are many out there that can be worked part time until the income from them exceeds the full-time job. Many people in my company have built their businesses part-time until they were able to quit their JOB. Now they are 6-figure income earners. Good luck!

Make it a GREAT day!

Shawnasie
    shawnasie

Answer by shawnasie at 4:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Have you thought about being a Pure Romance Consultant. I am a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance and it's my home biz..My business name is Pure Romance by Andrea. Since it is a business, there is a fee to start which will be your starter kit. You can visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and take a look at them. If you have any questions and are interested in joining my team, you can call me at 205.246.1202 and I will answer your questions and help you get started. I love this business because I don't have to answer to a boss and work when I want to. I've been doing this for about a year now. I also take online classes with Kaplan University so it allows me time to do assignments and all.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 11:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2009