Crap and Roses?

Why is it that some people can roll around and crap and still come out smelling like roses? Most of my friends and even my sister have put men through the wringer...literally left and cheated on their husbands or boyfriends....yet they are NEVER alone. They always have some goodlooking guy falling all over them, telling them how much they love them and want to be with them...it makes me almost sick to my stomach. All I want it one guy to share my life with, yet I'm ALWAYS the one getting crapped on...it just infuriates me to no end...sorry for the rant just needed to get that out!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a theory that psychologically we are attracted to our opposites. I have a lot more guy friends than girl-type friends, and I've seen them hurt time and again by women who treat them like absolute garbage.. and they go back for more! I don't know why it happens, but it definitely seems like a pattern!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The first time any guy "Craps" on you do you hang around???

You need to leave when the first red flag pops up...

All my life minus maybe 4 months....I have always had a boyfriend...
    and I never treated them bad..

Stuff happens when you least exspect it to..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009