do cell phones cause promblems

okay well i use too have a cell phne but when the contract ended i never got a new 1. well i had a cell but bf didnt... well just recently he has said we both should have phnes .. i just thought it was werid. and i have never thought he was cheating or had promblems with cheating in past.. he use too always look though my phne and i never cared but i think he would want his privacy he is not even a phne person he dont talk on phone much at all ... wehn we where dating that was diff story but when we moved in together phne calls to each other cutt out they where short a he could make em.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• to me you are making a big deal.. i say yes you both need them, but its up to you...
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 9:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• how can he call you if he's out and just wants to tell you he loves you? I don't see the problem with it - my dh and I both have cells as do countless other couples. I may grab my dh's phone every once in a while to use if it's closer than mine, but I'm not checking up on him. If he started freaking out when I picked up his phone I might start to worry, but I don't see that ever happening. If you have to keep your so from having a cell phone to keep him from cheating, then that's a relationship that needs serious help.

Answer by missanc at 9:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think you're making a big deal out of nothing. People really do need cell phones these days. So many people have them that payphones are pretty much nonexistent. If his (or your) car breaks down, how is he to call you to come get him, or even just call a tow truck? What if you send him out to the store, and after he leaves, you think of something else you really need him to get? With no cell phone, you have to send him out again. There are countless, legitimate reasons for having a cell phone, and unless/until he gives you a reason to doubt him, I think you should just take it as it is: a good idea.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• cell phones don't cause problems people cause problems. I would say if you want one get one if not then don't. Your so should decide if he wants one too, you shouldn't make that decision for each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009