whats your view on abortion

I might be preggars and we are torn on if we really want another child on one hand its just not an option an the other we have struggled financially and emtionally with our first one we are scared to death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Abortion is just plaing wrong. If you really don't feel like you can take care of the baby then put it up for adoption. There are plenty of couples out there who would gladly love and care for your little one.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am only ok with abortions if someone was raped or if ther is a medical condition durring the pregnancy that will either take your life or the childs. But that is just how i feel. If you dont think that you can take care of the child then try to put it up for adoption if you dont like the idea of the child being in the system then abort. There are going to be alot ot people who will bash you for this if you do it or not. Hope things work out well for you and good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• maybe you should hav ethought about that b4 you spread your legs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Honestly, I have had one. I had my daughter and then was in a relationship and situation where I felt trapped. Now I'm happily married with two girls and another on the way. I regret having an abortion. It was the hardest decision I have ever made and it is still something I struggle with and this was a couple years ago.

There are a lot of people that can't have children, and I wish I had been more sensitive to that. One of the most loving things you can do is give your baby up for adoption if you feel that you and your husband can't raise it. Good luck. And please ignore the bashers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Im am against it 1unless rape or insest is involved. I don't believe medical reason abortion due to the fact the DRs said That I needed to have one with my fist DD for different medical reasons. My DD was born at 38wks a healthy 8lber and their was no complictions at all.

I would say if you truly don't want the baby then give it up for adoption, there are alot of people who can't have kids of their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think deciding to have an abortion is a very personal decision.You have to look deep within yourself and ask, will I be able to handle it after I've done it?It's not something that is reversable.It's not a baby that can later on down the road be replaced by another.Will you be able to move on and have no regrets?I believe a woman should have the right to decide,don't get me wrong.Every single individual that has been faced with this decision has thier own reasons.But it is not a decision that is made and once its done, its done. Many people struggle afterward.If you have any doubts...well, I think that alone should help you with your answer.I also believe that God really wouldn't give you something you couldn't handle.It may be hard..and it may seem impossible but where there is a will there is a way.Good Luck to you...I hope you the decision that you feel is best for you and your family.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I personally would never do it...

If I was in your shoes...I would just find a way....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Look at it this way, if you gave it up for adoption is there any guarantee that child will be loved and provided for for the rest of his or her life? If not then why bring that 'potential' child into this world? As a child that's been through the system, abortion is a more humane option.

And for those jumping on the 'adopt instead of abortion' band wagon. And unless you miraculously plan on having her embryo implanted in your uterus and carrying it to term, formally adopt that baby and take care of it for the rest of your life, you have no right to sit there and judge another person's actions. I suggest you mind your own business. That's why it's her choice. If you want to make a point at least have the decency to act like an adult and respond accordingly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i believe in abortion. my view is: my body, my life. i can do as i wish with it. even if it has to do with a living thing in me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I personally think it's wrong unless you get pregnant from rape or incest, or if you or the baby has something really bad wrong where it will kill one or the other.
    This may sound mean, but if someone is not capable financially, mentally, or emotionally then they should take precautions to avoid pregnancy and not use abortion as a way out.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009