What do you think? Could it be implantation bleeding?

What do you think? Implantation Bleeding?
Okay, so...Last month I ended up not being prego... AF came on the 2nd... over a week late. AF left on the 5th. DH and I BD on the 13th. Yesterday I felt slight cramps, and actually felt like crap pretty much all day long- a little nauseated and a headache. Lastnight night, when I used the restroom, there was a little spotting on my undies and I noticed a light pink color on the wipe... So I wiped again and again. Each time I had a light pink color. Could this be implantation bleeding? I didn't have it with my DD and I'm not real sure if it happens so soon. So if anyone has any info or personal experience, I'd be greatful if you shared. :) I'm ofcourse going to test as soon as I can, but I was just curious. Thanks in advance. :) Oh, and if you don't think its implantation bleeding, what else might it be?

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 9:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It defiently could be inplantation bleeding. I would monitor when that started and keep an eye on it. If no period after 5 days of your expected period take HPT. I apolgize I don't have any personal experience of this. I didnt spot at all. But, it's sounds like that's what it is. If you still have no period and negative test after 2 weeks go into the doctor office so they can do tests. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• @Sillylins-Thank you so much! I was starting to think no one reads these things! lol
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009