Anyone know about selling Ameriplan?

Seriously, I don't want a bunch of sales people down my throat on how great it is to get another person on board. I want to know the start up cost and if you really can make a living off of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been with Ameriplan now for over a year. The start up cost is $50. Yes, you can make a living off of it but just like with any business, it will take time to build. Its not a get-rich-quick scheme. Its a legit home business and that will take time and dedication. You can check out my profile, there is tons of info on it and if you have any more questions, send me a message. I am happy to help you if I can!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can most certainly make a living on it :)
    You can come in either as a Entry Broker or a Premiere Broker.
    The Entry Brokers you recieve 5 websites managed for you, Back office page to run your business, Dental Plus Plan for your entire household,Freedom Pass,
    The Premiere Broker you recieve the same PLUS The Total Health(add on medical), Secure Net, Freedom Pass Plus
    The Entry level is a montthly overhead of $50 and the Premeire is $100. Now just make sure you are making money and it will come out of your pay. So upfront you just have your first month overhead due.
    The pay is amazing so you really can make great income with the business, you just have to know it's not going to happen right away. You have to build up to the $2000 a month :)
    Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions. ChristinaLdennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it's a rip off just like Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and all those other companies...
    Anonymous

• im sorry but the point of a job is to MAKE money...so any company that makes you pay them to work for them sounds like a crappy company to work for...
    Anonymous

• Ameriplan is not a job. So you are not paying them to work for them. Same for MAry Kay or Avon. It is your OWN BUSINESS, and with any business you have overhead cost, and that is all you are responsible for with Ameriplan. You don't have to buy any products or services.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It says on the web site they give you 250 leads a month. Do you have to pay for them eventually? No one I know would be interested since they all have healthcare. Can you still make a profit?
    Anonymous

• the 250 is for the team that I am apart of only!! And no you never have to pay for them. You advertise either online or locally through flyers and then people contact you. That's how you get leads aside from the 250. I do the flyers once a week and then post ads everywhere online you can think of. I get most of my responses form what I do online :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wanted to add that I do all of my work online. There are no providers in my area so I couldn't help my friends and family with affordable healthcare. If you don't know anyone that needs our plans, its okay! You can work online. There are 47 million Americans that have NO health or dental benfits at all! Our market is huge and is growing bigger everyday.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes, you can make a living at this. But you do have to build your business. Do you or your husband have a job outside the home? If so, I would keep it until you have your business built to a good level. I work mine during the day, while my husband works. But I do know some single people who work during the day and place ads for a few hours at night, to build there business. For a recorded overview call of Ameriplan on how it works, compensation, etc. call 616-712-1741. I do all of my recruiting online. I don't go out of the house to hand out flyers, business cards, etc. I just don't have the time with 5 kids. If you're interested just send me a message and I will give you my website links and answer any questions.
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 11:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009