WHAT SHOULD I DO

My husband told me that it was ok to answer his cell phone and I feel the same cuz I believe that we should have nothing to hide from each other. Couple of weeks ago I heard his phone vibrate and he was not around and when I pick it up it was a message from another woman telling him that she sorry she missed his call hope to talk to him soon and the sge loved him. what should I do. HELP!!!!!

carltom

Asked by carltom at 10:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• talk to him about it...it could just be a good friend....it could have been anyone
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Talk to him about it. It could just be a friend i say that i love my friends men or women. It could be nothing dont get worried yet.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i agree with pp, talk to him about it
    some chick called my dh's cell and tried to argue with me about "who are you & why'd you answer his phone" i was like "i'm his wife, who the hell are you" she said " i didn't know that kevin had a wife" i said "uh this isn't kevin's phone it's ronnie's" and she was like "oh shit, wrong #"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If it was a friend wouldn't you know about her....and what friends says I love you at the end of a message????

Did you check the # she called from, you may be able to get a name from it...

Is it unusual that he has his phone on vibrate???
    Has he changed at all lately??

I would talk to him about this....if he brushes it off like it is no big deal, or he does not want to
    discuss it with you....That would make me wonder...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:11 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Some people are loose with the word "love". Just bring it up. He'll probably think it's sweet that you're a little concerned. He did, afterall, give you permission to pick up his phone calls.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 11:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'd just talk to him and not get too upset about it. See what the situation is first.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 12:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I smell a rat. I'd bust his behind (meaning find out who she is and catch them). I don't believe in this "she's just a friend" crap. How long have you been married? You don't know who his friends are? Of course you do. Any friends who know him well enough to "love" him, you'd know.

Forget the "don't jump to conclusions" junk. Keep sniffing until you know the WHOLE story and then deal with the situation. I've been happily married for 17 years and we dated almost 5 years before that. I'm NOT the jealous type but I also don't believe in husbands or wives having friends of the opposite sex. My husband feels the same way. I guess I'm old fashioned but it works.
    Anonymous