Weird feeling around my belly button...

Im 11 weeks pregnant and today Im having a weird feeling like around my belly button on the inside...not sure how to explain it...it doesnt "hurt" but its an awkward feeling kinda like when you stick your finger in your belly button and move it around lol I'm just curious if anyone else has had this weird feeling. I thought maybe its just my body "expanding" and this is my second child so I know alot of times you grow quicker with your second, third, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my belly button feels weird too, i joke with my dh that the baby is pulling on the cord
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Oof. I dont know. I have never messed with my belly button. I'm 10 days from my due date and it's just like a little hole.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 10:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I never felt anything that early. I am 8 days from my due date and for a few weeks now I have been feeling that same thing. Its a pushing feeling on my belly button from the inside. Mine actually hurts tho. I know its his lil foot pushing on me b/c he has no more room to go anywhere. Its uncomfortable.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I was the same as you. I posted questions about it and never got any decent answers. I am not sure exactly what it is, but at around 9 weeks it started. Then it just kinda came and went. I am sorry I don't know what to tell you is actually causing it, but I had the exact same feeling too.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2009