Pinching Feeling

OK i know it sounds completely insane.... i am 36 weeks preggo......but sometimes i get this pinching feeling at the inside of my vagina at the top....and it feels like the baby is idk how to put it.....but it feels like tickling andjust a weird feeling i dont know how to bring it up to my doc....so any advice on what it could be or how to go about asking my doc is greatly appreciated...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure if it's the same thing but i remember when I was pregnant with my daughter I had this weird feeling in the same place but it felt like she was poking my down there or something. I asked the dr and she said it was completely normal. But yeah it's like a weird tickling, poking kinda feeling.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I kinda know what you mean. I am 39 weeks and I have been feeling that poking pressure pushing feeling for a while now. I never brought it up to my doctor. I think its the baby just adjusting itself getting ready for birth. Mine was never painful or anything just a weird feeling. So I never felt concerned about it. But if your uncomfortable and in pain diffintly tell you doctor. If not in any pain its normal
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2009