Is it tacky for me to do my own baby shower favors?

So I have two friends throwing me a baby shower- one of them I do not really trust her taste- the other I trust her taste, but I know finances ar SUPER tight for her right now. I am super picky about parties and while I am honored that they are throwing me a shower, I REALLY want to do the favors for everyone myself. Is this tacky- would it hurt your feelings if you were throwing someone a baby shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No it would not offend me. It is all in how you phrase it. Tell them you are so excited about the party and you have seen a cute idea for the favors that you have been dying to try, Do thye mind if you handle the expense and work on that cause you feel that they have done so much already....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I agree with Ria. I just had a baby shower at the end of June and I completed my favors myself as well. Its how u address your friends on it. They wont be upset. Besides the day is all about you and if you have a wonderful idea you have been wanting to do they will be happy for you. At the same time one less thing for them to worry about. Good Luck I hope everything comes out great!!
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2009