confused wife please help

well ill try to make this short. husband has anger problems which doesnt help my 5yr old with adhd. husband had a 3 week emtional affair about two weeks ago with a girl. and once i found out we decided to end our marriage. fought constantly before, just wasnt working. we both love each other but he has gone to comfort her twice since and got offend when she said she couldnt date him because he couldnt have anymore children.he went out to drink sat. she needed him. he had rough week planned on getting trashed and brought condoms just incase, says they didnt have sex. he doesnt want me to put a wall uphe also has said that he would move out and hasnt. now this weekend he is going to a biker rally where he will be staying the night both nights and will be drinking. i dont know how to feel about this. i just dont know what to do. i dont have the guts-nerve to send him packing. been told im to nice of a person. what should i do?

mom2boys80

Asked by mom2boys80 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• get some nuts!! Kick him out or he'll just walk all over you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• he has for a long time and i guess its hard for me to break that habit :( hard when all i try to do is please people, but thank you
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• just do it..change the locks while he is gone and say too bad so sad you had ur chance...i know its hard but once you do it youll feel hell of lot better. i was told im too nice too but got tired of my hubby's BS, lieing about other women coming home drunk or just not coming home constantly fighting.....i had a couple of friends over for my support and told my hubby this is it your gone get your shit and go.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• well seems as though he is taking this girl to this bike thing this weekend, so i think its time for me to make a move....
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well I'm coming over tomorrow I told you I will bring boxes and a screwdriver!
    shortyk2

Answer by shortyk2 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• shhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yeah sweety, definitely get rid of him. Women don't deserve to be treated like that. Get some of your friends, pack his stuff, sit it outside the door, and change the locks...
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• well hes leaveing here soon for the weekend so that might just happen
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• and he stops by with her and i cant stop shakeing, this will be the weekend while he is having fun that i am going to rain on his parade and tell him its time to go!!!!
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• quit waiting it has to happen now youve let him take advantage of you this week. Stand up for yourself come on!
    shortyk2

Answer by shortyk2 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2009