really bad sunburn

ok so yesterday i went out on jet skies
(i had sunscreen on but i guess it was not water proof)
anyway i got burned really bad and now my face is swollen
like really bad i cant see out my left eye
does anyone know what i should do
plz no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sounds really bad!! Maybe you should see a Dr. for that one. I hope you feel better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yikes. I'm not one to rush to the doctor over most things but you might want to see one.
    My husband is actually allergic to sunburns. He got a pretty bad one years ago and was fine the next day but that night he started itching all over. It was so intense he couldn't stand it but he couldn't scratch because if anything touched his back he felt like he was on fire. He was actually in tears (and the only time I've seen my husband cry was at his father's funeral) and screaming and I had to rush him to the ER. The doctor was baffled but gave him a shot of benadryl which worked. He missed a week of work because he was hopped up on antihistamines. If he didn't take them constantly the itching and pain would come back.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Um not bashing but hello! ER! If you can't see out of your eye then get your ass to the hospital!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009