OMG I just got my first stalker!

And the funny thing is, I always post anon so something like that doesn't happen! I was just checking some questions I asked and another anon (yes we are a happy bunch aren't we?!) kept leaving rude comments. Like I said it's hard to keep my house spotless because I have 3 boys and this person says "what does that have to do with anything? I raised 4 and my house was never dirty enough to attract ants." because my ? was about ants. Um I didn't say my house was DIRTY, I said it's not spotless. Then on another ? she starts making all these comments about how I must have extra cash lying around if I could lose something so expensive because she would never do anything like that. I could tell it was the same person because of how they answered. Crazy huh?! One anon stalking another! So how is YOUR day so far ladies?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh man, not as good as yours.. stakers got to love them... its going to be hot, and im having a yard sale and i pickd up a box this morning and there where ANTS on it and they got in my car.. now im itching everytime i get in it.. LOL so to the carwash after work for a good vaccumm.. I wore a good outfit today and a co worker said i looked like a "1960z goldie hawn" not sure if that was a good comment or a bad one... thanx for asking..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Aw Arlie I'm sorry! Maybe you really look great but your coworker is jealous! Or really loved Goldie Hawn in the 60s! Hope your day looks up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Glodie Hawn has always been beautiful, I think that was a compliment Arliee, and OP i was the anon who asked if you were Amy when you lost ur camera. I saw that rude bit*h anon. I guess shes just jealous because she cant afford to even have a digital camera in the 1st place. Did you resolve your ant problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my day has been uneventful so far. cuddled in bed with my dd for a while.. got up and had a blueberry muffin and coffee. then got a shower.. and started a load of laundry. now my dd is lounging on the palate on the floor watching kung fu panda.. and im here on the couch.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL I remember your question I posted answers about the ants I hope they help lol as far as her dont sweat it and give her that satisfaction of getting to you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hey congrats on getting your first stalker! WooHoo!!! I had my first stalker about a month ago. I happened to not post anon and she came to my page after I answered a question. Then I had another one last week when I posted anon. Fun times... fun times... yep. Nothing going on today though. Just need to shower so we can do to a movie.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL! Thank you ladies who answered the ant questions! I tried the salt one first because I didn't have any vineger on hand but I plan on trying all of the remedies! but so far so good. Hey emma you know the part o Kung Fu Panda when he says "SKa-doosh" or something like that? My 4 yo son quietly whispers that to himself when he is playing with his action figures! I though that was cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• how do you know it was the same anon? there is more then one bitchy anon on this site.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• anon :30 it was probably you!
    Anonymous