spotting

I'm a little over 5 weeks pregna, ant with our 2nd child. I started spotting yesterday and had my first ob visit. The dr. said all looked fine, didn't notice any bleeding, but I am spotting again today (light brown/pink) with some cramps. I spotted in my first pregnancy, too, and I know that there is nothing they can do to stop it if I am going to miscarry, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same issues, and what the outccome was? I am praying for faith and trying to be calm, but I already love this little one so much... Any advice out there with you wise mamas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Spotting during pregnancy, in most cases, is completely normal. I am 36 weeks along and have never spotted once but I did have slight cramps on and off during the first few weeks. As long as you aren't bleeding enough to fill a pad and as long as the cramps are just really slight and not bothersome to you, than I wouldn't worry about it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009