How do i stop the hurt of loosing my 4 year old boy??

Dany was born being planed, he had an infeccion and got kidney failure, he was a fighter, insted of we giving him strenght he gave us the strenght we needed to keep going, he always woke up with a smile even in the grates pain he smiled, we always asked him how do you feel and he always anwser Fine. The monday before he died he said to me on the way home from hemodialisis i love you momy, and i said i love you to baby rest, get some sleep, and he made a cute face and made me laught, and the he said momy te amo, and i said yo tambien te amo baby, please get some sleep, and he kept asking for pizza, he was so hungry, if you now what an hemodialisis is, you should now its a hard procedure, you get out feeling bad, but i swear he always gave me a smile. He died the next saturday from another thing but not his desease. the day before he kept asking me for food, he was so hungry. He died may 2 this year.

judajois

Asked by judajois at 10:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Health

• MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU, THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST THING A PARENT CAN GO THROUGH, WE ARE DESIGNED TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN BURY US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THAT SCAR SWEETIE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, BUT THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN HIS MEMORY WILL BRING A SMILE INSTEAD OF A TEAR. YOU HAD HIM FOR A SHORT TIME AND THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON, SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET THAT PRIVILEGE. A WARM EMBRACE TO YOU!

Answer by older at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• OMGoodness mama, i cant stop crying.. im so sorry you had to do this, i cant help you but i can say: this i promise will make you stonger, you will bounce back in time, im not going to tell you to forget just know that he not hurting nor hungry anymore, oh my i cant see the screen anymore ill finish when i can see..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• dont give up on your faith, you know in your heart this was for the better even though this hurts so bad right now, you cant just stop thinking and feeling this over night nor a few months, we are talking i would sa years... dont let this get to the point where you hate.. Keep your self up for him, he wouldnt and you know this, want you to be down and out, he would want you to pick your self up dust off and go back to life...
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• the simple answer is, you cant. i'm so sorry for what youre going through, my husband lost a daughter and he's told me that the pain doesnt go away, it just gets easier to deal with as time goes on. my heart goes out to you and your family
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• God bless you. I don't know what to say. I hope I never have to go through that.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hugs! I wish I had some words of wisdom to make your pain go away. But I don't. You are so strong. He sounds like a wonderful soul and knowing him for such a short time must have been wonderful.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• omg i feel so sorry for you. my son is 4 and i can't image how i would feel. but its very hard to get over the death of child.my sister lost her first daughter when she was 2 1/2 years old that was 7 years ago. and when her birthday and date of death come around she goes into her depressed mood. we all under stand her and give her her space, try and take her second daughter somewhere on those days. doesn't help my son was born the day after her first daughter (few years laters ofcourse) but we all miss her so much i still haven't gotten over the lose of her and i didn't get to see her that often, but when a little one grabs on to your heart they never let go even if they pass they still have that grasp. just keep remembering how happy he was and all the good thoughts. you might not get over it but you can learn to control how it effects you. good luck. and good thoughts.
    bkwrmem

Answer by bkwrmem at 1:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My heart goes out to you. I know what it is like to lose a child. I lost my daughter Dec. 5th 1999. I wish I could say things get better but they dont.. You will always have that void in your life. You learn to adjust to life without your child. I still ache to this day for her but it is a differant kind than what it was. Time doesnt heal the wounds. Give yourself permission to greive. Dont except the pain to go away anytime soon cause it doesnt. But do let the grieving process take its course. After losing my daughter I started to buy angel trinkets that would remind me of her. It was my way of still staying connected and honoring her memory.I allow myself to cry when I miss her also I let myself be sad on her birthday or the day of her death. Noone understand the pain unless they have personally went thru it. Dont allow others to tell you how to feel. Only you know what you feel. I wish you peace.
    alilcoy

Answer by alilcoy at 4:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I can't say I know what you are going through because I have never lost a child. However, I lost my favorite brother under very tragic circumstances. Believe me, it will get easier. For two weeks I wouldn't sleep at nights. But right now you have to take it one day at a time. If you are a praying women, talk to God, he will get you through it. I will remember you in my prayers.
    onehotgal

Answer by onehotgal at 6:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009