Do you count the month before you skipped period?[please don't be rude]

yes i know a lot of people will be wondering why I'm asking this question. but I've always been wondering about that. My soon to be husband and I started trying in the very beginning of May and i missed my Period in May. would you count that as Month 1? I've been busy with moving and schooling i haven't been to the Doctor yet to find out for sure how far along i am and i wanted to see if i got my months right.

Momma_Ducky67

Asked by Momma_Ducky67 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • I don't have a reg. cycle so I'm not completely sure, but I think it starts at the last day of your last period, not on the day of your last missed period. Good luck and Congratulations!!! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The 40 weeks begins on your LMP. So by the time you miss your period, you are about 4 weeks pregnant even though it's only been about 2 weeks since conception.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The doctors go by the last day of your last period.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• http://www.due-date-calculator.com/

try here hun this should help    Good Luck congratulations

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 11:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The doctors go by that last day of your last period at first but hat isnt always correct you will know for sure how far along you are when you have your first ultrasound most of the time you dont actually concieve until about a week after you missed period if you are a regular so say if the last day of you period was may 17 then you could have concieved anywhere between the 18 to the 25 depending on your ovulation day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My doctor goes by the first day of the last period.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2009