• In the Spotlight:

Any other moms see the new HP movie yet?

I went at midnight opening night to see it. It's a great movie and all, but I left the theatre feeling cheated. The one scene from the book that I most wanted a visual representation of wasn't there. I understand that they simply cannot include the entire book in a movie, but this was (I thought) the one scene they simply had to have. My husband thinks they may start the next movie with it, but I'm not so sure. Did anyone else (who has read the book) feel this way after seeing it?

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 11:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Ok I don't watch the HP movies or read the books, but I didn hear that this movie wasn't finished. The entire movie wasn't made, they're making another movie to finish this one off.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• oh man. that would be AWESOME.

which part of the book did you want to see? i havent read it a year so i forgot some...was it the funeral?
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yes! They left out the funeral. Can you believe that?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm going to go see it tomorrow morning. And from what I heard, the seventh book was two movies, so perhaps they will pick up 7.1 with the funeral?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• The last book will be divided into 2 movies. The next one will probably start with the funeral.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No, I'm not a complete nerd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I went to the midnight showing. I liked it. But at the same time. that wasnt my favorite book. So it wasnt my favorite movie. and they left out alot. Not the best so far.
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 12:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009