So what cute thing has your little one done or said lately?

Last night my 4 year was helping me fold laundry and we were watching "Wipeout" on TV. Towards the end of the show, the contestants were being catapulted into the water and every time they would fly through the air, my son would do the Tarzan yell! He does an uncanny version too. Made me laugh. then the other night I was making tortillas and my 8 yo was asking if he could help. I was in a rush so I told him he could help me another time then he said "Mom, I broke up with my girlfriend so I need to learn how to cook for myself. Or what if I have to cook for grandma when she is really old?" Well after that I had to let him help! Although I was a little worried about the girlfriend part.... : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is almost 4. He is now a huge back seat driver. Tells me when to stop and go..which way to turn. And his latest is making this high pitched eeerrtt noise when ever I turn a corner. Like tires squealing or something, he is a funny kid. Oh and he tells me to turn the radio up or down too. Can you say future control freak?!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• This is cute to me: You know when you like hum and then move your finger up and down over your lips it makes a funny sound? Well, 2 days ago, my 11 mon. old has started doing that to herself every time someone would pick her up and then put her finger over your lips wanting to you hum so she could move her fingers and make the noise on your mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• AH I love kids they crack me up!
    My daughter yesterday sneezed in the bath tub and I was in the other room folding clothes and didn't say bless you too her. She yells at the top of her lungs (Im really only maybe 10 feet away) MOMMY BLESS ME! that was pretty cute.

And we just found out I am pregnant, and she says, I am going to hold my little brother (daddy has her convinced its going to be a boy) when he comes out because I will be bigger.
    :)
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 11:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My 11 month old just learned how to wave and the other morning he woke me up like he usually does by poking his little fingers in my face through his crib so I said "Hi, Zaiah" and for the first time he smiled back and me and waved and said "hi mama!" I loved it!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009