Where do you think is the best place to raise a baby? West Virginia or California?

I'm Stuck between which one will be the best place to raise my first child. any Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've never lived anywhere but CA and i love it here. but then again i'm biased :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I can't imagine anyone wanting to live in the bankrupt state of California. West Virginia is beautiful and in my opinion a much better place to raise a child.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think it depends on where in WV. I live in WV but its a little mountain town, not only is the hospital horrible but the schools are absurd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Personally I would prefer California, but the cost of living is ridiculous, so I would probably go with West Virginia and live in a bigger city. Unless I could afford to live comfortably in CA, then I would definitely pick CA.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• West VA, You get the values of the South. And everyone knows the South is awesome. :)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009