Brad and Angelina's twins....

Do you think there is something wrong with them? I am not being ugly, whatever it is I am sure it can't be helped, but they have NO problem with dragging the other kids (especially the ones of a different race.....another question, peeve, another day) around where e veryone can see, so I doubt it's a matter of not exploiting them. I just find it odd.....you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• they also got the other ones at an older age also. I think the youngest was either Maddox or Z and I think they were like 7 months at the time.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 2:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't find it odd that they want to raise their own children, rather than have a nanny do it like every other celebrity. I think that's pretty awesome actually.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• uuummmm...they DO have nannies. What about this question implied they did or didn't raise their children anyway? I was just thiking it odd that the OTHER children are paraded about but these 2 aren't. Shiloh was hidden for the first yr or 2 too....you notice the other ones (the little pr babies) weren't. Just a hmmmm.
    Anonymous