Whats the Weirdest thing you've Craved?

I've been wanting Strawberries and Hot Cheetos or Oreo's on Pizza. =] Anyone else have weird Cravings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm... I cant say that I have had any Weird cravings. My biggest craving has been IceCream. I cant live without it. Altho the one day I wanted a Roast Beef Sub. I never ate roast beef before and I had this craving that I had to have it. After eatting it that day, I love it!! Sorry No crazy story here.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love pizza hut meat lover's pizza with their Hershey's chocolate dunker sauce... its so freaking good, then the heat up the sauce and pour it all over it.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ok I never had any weird cravings with my first 3, but with this one i have had one so far. Last week I had a big bowl of PB cup ice cream, followed by a bowl of tuna fish! Sounds soooo gross but it was so good!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love wings dipped in ranch dressing and the sad thing is I hate ranch dressing never have i bought it for me before my SO had the wings one day and they smelled good so i ate one and now I order them once a week but tell them to just add a lil ranch and after the wings I eat dry corn pops

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I want oreos and milk now :)
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I always craved sour cream, so one day I also craved a cookie and wanted a cookie dunked in sour cream SOOO bad. I didn't have it-- sounded too gross-- but man i'll tell ya that sounded like it would be the best thing in the world at the time!
    Emma1017

Answer by Emma1017 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Skittles...but only the ones that come in the purple bag...and my poor hubby drove ALL over the city at midnight looking for them!!! LOL
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 12:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i've wanted so much pineapple right now (and normaly i can't eat it, its one of those gross foods to me but i've been eating all i can) and been craving sugar items, i have the gest diabetes so ofcourse the baby wants what i can't have. that and slurpies but that was a craving with my first one too.
    bkwrmem

Answer by bkwrmem at 1:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Nothing weird for me. But so far I craved coke icees in the first 3 months. I'm 17 weeks now & crave Subway, Pizza hut & anything mexican!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i ate taco bell non-stop with my first, even though i knew i would get mad heartburn. lol. with the second it was nacho chips (yuck! i never eat them either) and gross amounts of chocolate milk. like, a gallon a day. blahaahhahah! lol.
    jennilovesryan

Answer by jennilovesryan at 2:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009